The list can be accessed here.
The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine published its CAP payment beneficiaries for 2018 earlier today (Friday, May 31st).
- Representatives of Nicholas Furlong, Co. Wexford - €323,292.31;
- O’ Shea Farms, Co. Kilkenny - €229,663.96;
- Paul Carr, Co. Donegal - €221,510.67;
- Park Farms Partnership - €220,564.44;
- Branganstown Farms LTD €218,578.43;
- Cousins Agri and Plant LTD - €215,837.07;
- Cyril Goode, Co. Wicklow - €215,227.11;
- Walter Furlong Grain LTD, Co. Wexford - €213,222.80;
- Greenhills Windfarm LTD, Co. Cork - €211,641.76;
- B & L Farms, Co. Cavan - €208,178.14.