Blessington Mart attracted another small entry of cattle on Thursday, January 16th, according to a spokesperson.
“All classes met with a very lively trade.” the spokesperson said following the general cattle sale.
- Store bullocks over 500kgs - €530-€710 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €400-€590 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €300-€515 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €460-€620 over;
- Store heifers over 300kgs - €320-€480 over;
- Beef cows - €260-€525 over;
- Feeding cows - €120-€260 over.
- FR bulls - €35-€80/head;
- HE/AA bulls - €120-€210/head;
- HE/AA heifers - €100-€185/head;
- Continental heifers - €160-€310/head.