Cattle numbers were similar to the previous week on Wednesday in Ballinrobe with sheep numbers remaining small, according to Tom McGuire.
- A Limousin-X 555 kg - €1310 or €2.36/kg;
- A Belgian Blue-X - 445 kg - €1140 or €2.56/kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus-X - 475 kg - €1105 or €2.33/kg.
- A Charolais - 570 kg - €1400 or €2.46/kg;
- A Limousin-X - 485 kg - €1210 or €2.49/kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus-X - 435 kg - €1100 or €2.53/kg.
- Weanling Heifers: A Limousin - 275 kg - €900 or €3.27 /kg;
- Weanling Bulls: A Charolais-X - 395 kg - €1095 or €2.77/kg.
Dry Cows and Suckler Pairings
- Dry Cows: A Charolais – 835kg - €1,510 or €1.81/kg;
- A Charolais-X cow with a Limousin heifer calf at foot - €1465.
Store lambs made from €70- €104, while heavy lambs sold to €123 and fat ewes ranged from €85- €110.00; in-lamb ewes varied from €135-€175.