Agrispread, a family-owned Agricultural machinery manufacturer based in Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo with an international presence has an opportunity for a Junior Design professional with 3D CAD skills.
They are currently recruiting for a Junior Design Engineer to work as part of a design team for an agricultural machinery manufacturer. Agrispread has developed an extensive range of agricultural machinery which is currently exported to Europe, Australia and North America.
Candidates must possess:
- Minimum 2:2 Honours degree in Mechanical, Design or Agricultural Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with 3D CAD Design- gained through course study, industry experience of industrial placement.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software packages.
- Knowledge of PDM and/ or Vault systems.
- Understanding of agricultural machinery and products would be desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills in dealing with management customers/clients.
Salary: According to experience.
If you wish to obtain further interest or you have an interest in applying for the job, please email your CV to email@example.com.