You have registered as a buyer just in case you stumble across something chancey.
- You never miss a virtual mart sale;
- You tune into a sale six-days-per-week;
- You keep a record of prices using a piece of paper and pen;
- You contact your friends after each sale to evaluate the trade;
- You can be found anywhere watching a sale – a tractor cab, your jeep, the couch or even your bed;
- You have registered as a buyer just in case you stumble across something chancey;
- You find yourself shouting at the auctioneer to ‘open’ an animal;
- You miss your traditional mart-day experience, but this virtual technology gives you your daily fill.