Raphoe Mart’s general cattle sale on Thursday (September 10th), attracted another “great” entry of cattle, according to Ann Harkin.
“Trade remains lively for all types with usual great demand for quality in-spec cattle.” the mart manager explained.
- Bulls fetched from €1.70/kg to €2.30/kg
- Bullocks sold from €1.80/kg to €2.50/kg
- Heifers made from €1.90/kg to €2.60/kg
- Fat cows went under the hammer from €600 to €1640 each.
- Bulls >600kgs - €550 to €775 over;
- Beef bullocks >600kgs - €560 to €970 over;
- Store bullocks 400-600kgs - €400 to €840 over;
- Beef heifers >500kgs - €480 to €810 over;
- Store Heifers <=500kgs €350 to €690 over.