Just over 300 cattle turned out for Roscrea Mart’s sale of cows and heifers on Friday (June 19th), according to a spokesperson.
“Trade is reflecting the weather conditions at the end, but cows sold very well and in great demand with an overall good clearance rate of 95%.” the spokesperson added.
- 2015-born SIX - 770kgs - €1360;
- 2013-born LMX - 775kgs - €1340;
- 2011-born FR - 710kgs - €1040;
- 2010-born FR - 585kgs - €930;
- 2014-born LM - 795kgs - €1450.
- 2013-born LM cow with April-born bull calf at foot - €1,300;
- 2004-born LMX with March-born heifer calf - €1,260.
- 2018-born CHX - €1355;
- 2018-born LMX - 455KGS - €1055;
- 2019-born AAX - 310KGS - €665;
- 2018-born AAX 510KGS - €1000;
- 2019-born LMX 337KGS - €840;
- 2019-born HEX 381KGS - €740.
Image source: Central Auctions \ Facebook