A bigger entry went under the hammer at Blessington Mart’s most recent cattle sale, which was held on Thursday (July 30th), according to a spokesperson.
“A very strong trade for all classes of bullocks and heifers; store cattle in strong demand.”
- Beef bullocks - €640-€910 over;
- Continental store bullocks - €460-€785 over;
- HE/AA store bullocks - €360-€540 over;
- Friesian store bullocks - €260-€460 over;
- Beef heifers - €560-€880 over;
- Continental store heifers - €420-€625 over;
- HE/AA store heifers - €300-€485 over;
- Beef cows - €280-€650 over;
- Feeding cows - €280-€650 over;
- Feeding cows - €130-€280 over.
Image source: Blessington Mart / Facebook