A large entry of cattle went under the hammer at Raphoe Mart on Thursday (November 28th), according to Ann Harkin – manager.
“Trade remains similar to last week. Big demand for quality in-spec cattle while plainer lots also remain easier sold than in previous weeks.” Harkin added.
- Bulls/Bullocks made from €1.80/kg to €2.40/kg;
- Heifers fetched €1.90/kg to €2.50/kg.
- Bulls over 600 kgs - €500 to €615 over;
- Beef bullocks - €550 to €645 over;
- Store bullocks - €350 to €645 over;
- Beef heifers - €450 to €825 over;
- Store heifers - €300 to €675 over;
- Dry cows - €500 to €1290 each.