There was a good trade for all sheep, according to Ann Harkin. Lambs topped out at €118
There was a good trade for all sheep at Raphoe Mart on Monday (December 17th) - the last sale of the year, according to Ann Harkin - Manager.
- €70 to €84 for 30-34 kgs;
- €80 to €90 for 35-40 kgs;
- €90 to €100 for 40-46 kgs;
- €100 to €110 for 46-50 kgs;
- €110 to €118 for 50-60 kgs.
- Cull ewes sold from €60 to €135/head.
Note - First sales of 2019
- First sheep sale on Monday (January 7th) at 11 a.m;
- First cattle sale on Thursday (January 10th) at 11 a.m.