There was a “very strong” trade for all categories at Blessington Mart’s cattle sale on Thursday (June 25th), according to a spokesperson.
“Good quality store cattle selling extremely selling.” the spokesperson said following the general cattle sale.
- Beef bullocks over 600kgs - €620-€860 over;
- Forward store bullocks over 500kgs - €550-€725 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €400-€575 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €340-€570 over;
- Beef heifers over 500kgs - €480-€700 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €415-€560 over;
- Cull cows - €250-€540.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook