A large entry of cattle at Raphoe Mart on Thursday with trade improved for all types of cattle on offer, according to manager, Ann Harkin. Quality cattle were the most sought after but trade for plainer type Friesian and Angus cattle were also selling well from €2.00/kg to €2.30/kg.
- Top class bulls over 600 kgs - €600 to €845 over
- Beef bullocks - €600 to €1010 over
- Store bullocks - €400 to €950 over
- Beef heifers - €575 to €975 over
- Store heifers - €405 to €840 over
- Dry cows - €690 to €1440 each
- Bullocks sold from €2.10/kg to €2.80/kg
- Bulls sold from €2.10/kg to €2.70/kg
- Heifers sold from €2.20/kg to €2.80/kg
- Fat cows sold from €690/head to €1440/head
Read the report from the sheep sale here.
Weanling Night Sale on Tuesday 13th March 2018 -Intake from 4 p.m. and Sale at 7 p.m
SHEEP SALE EVERY MONDAY AT 11 A.M.
CATTLE SALE EVERY THURSDAY AT 11 A.M.