Pictures & Prices: Cull cows made from €1,305, heifers reached €1,305, bull weanlings peaked at €1,340 and bullocks sold to €1,340.
With numbers and trade holding very steady, Maam Cross Mart had another high clearance on Saturday (May 11th), according to a spokesperson.
- Cull cows made from €1.71/kg to €2.02/kg to a max of €1,305 for a 2010-born LM;
- Suckler pairings sold from €2.09/kg to €2.68/kg to a max of €2,010 for a LM cow with LM bull calf at foot and time up in November to a CH bull;
- Heifers fetched from €2.26kg to €2.90/kg to a max of €1,305 for a 656kg April-2017-born AA;
- Bull weanlings climbed from €2.59/kg to €3.46/kg with a max price of €1,040 for an April-2018-born LM weighing 526kg;
- Bullocks pushed from €2.22/kg to €3.17/kg to a max of €1,340 for an April-2017-born AA weighing 614kg.
- Hoggets went under the hammer from €70 to €120;
- Ewes ranged from €60 to €95;
- Ewes with lambs at foot sold from €91 to a max of €150.