Bullocks made from €203-€750 over, while heifers sold from €130-€630 over
- Bullocks ranged from €203 to €750 over the kg or €1.52 to €2.71/kg at Headford Mart on Saturday, November 30th - Top price over the weight – a CHX - 520kg - €1270 - €2.44/kg and top price per kg – a CHX - 280kg - €760 - €2.71/kg.
- Heifers fetched from €130 to €630 over the kg or €1.32 to €2.42/kg - top price over the kg - CHX - 520kg - €1150 - €2.21/kg and top price per kg – a CHX - 285kg - €690 - €2.42/kg
- Weanling heifers climbed from €290 to €495 over kg or €1.89 to €2.78/kg - top price over the kg – X2 CHX 335kg - €830 - €2.48/kg and top price per kg – a CHX – 180kg - €500 - €2.78/kg.
- Weanling bulls made from €165 to €555 over the kg or €1.60 to €3.21/kg - top price over the kg – a LMX - 260kg - €815 - €3.13/kg and top price per kg – a LMX - 240kg - €770 - €3.21/kg.
- Cull cows went under the hammer from €480 to €1,280 for a 7-year-old LMX, weighing 800kg.
- In-calf heifers peaked at €1400 – a price that was paid for a CHX, due the end of Jan to an AI LM bull.
Lambs made from €40 up to €117 or €1.84 to €2.21/kg;
- 54kg - €117 - €2.17/kg;
- 52kg - €115 - €2.21/kg;
- 35 kg - €77 - €2.20/kg;
- 51kg - €110 - €2.16/kg;
- 44kg - €94 - €2.14/kg;
- 37kg - €80 - €2.16/kg.