Bullocks ranged from €1.26-€2.39/kg, while heifers made from €1.51-€2.50/kg
- Bullocks ranged from €100 to €770 over the kg or €1.26 to €2.39/kg at Headford Mart on Saturday, November 23rd.
- Heifers made from €220 to €620 over the kg or €1.51 to €2.50/kg.
- Weanling heifers ranged from €230 to €545 over kg or €1.14 to €2.72/kg.
- Weanling bulls sold from €250 to €560 over the kg or €1.63 to €2.80/kg.
- Cull cows went under the hammer from €450 to €1,340 for a 3-year-old SI, 870kg.
- In-calf heifers pushed from €1600 up to €1825 for 2-year-old 5-star PTX due to a pedigree LM bull in January.
Lambs made from €75 up to €107 or €1.92 to €2.45/kg.
- 53.5kg - €107 - €2.00/kg;
- 35kg - €86 - €2.46/kg;
- 39 kg - €89 - €2.28/kg;
- 41kg - €90 - €2.20/kg [ewe lambs];
- 50kg - €104 - €2.08/kg;
- 48kg - €100 - €2.08/kg [ewe lambs].