Bullocks ranged from €120-€755 over, while heifers made from €165-€695 over
- Bullocks ranged from €120 to €755 over the kg or €1.25 to €2.59/kg at Headford Mart on Saturday, December 7th - top price over the weight and per kg – a CHX - 475kg - €1230 - €2.59/kg.
- Heifers made from €165 to €695 over the kg or €1.45 to €2.51/kg - top price over the kg – a CHX Chx - 575kg - €1270 - €2.21/kg and top price per kg – a LMX - 355kg - €890 - €2.51/kg.
- Weanling heifers fetched from €230 to €425 over kg or €1.80 to €2.98/kg - top Price over the kg – CHX - 335kg - €960 - €2.87/kg and top Price per kg – a CHX - 255kg - €760 - €2.98/kg.
- Weanling bulls ranged from €365 to €570 over the kg or €1.48-€3.00/kg - top price over the kg – a CHX - 350kg - €920 - €2.63/kg and a CHX - 340kg - €910 - €2.68/kg and top price per kg – a LMX - 230kg - €690 - €3.00/kg.
- Cull cows went under the hammer from €480 to €1400 for a 12-year-old LMX, weighing 960kg.
- In-calf heifers peaked at €1,850 – a price that was paid for a 2-year-old SIX, due to a LM bull.
Lambs made from €63 up to €115 or €1.85 to €2.40/kg;
- 55kg - €115 - €2.09/kg;
- 42kg - €101 - €2.40/kg;
- 34 kg - €81 - €2.38/kg;
- 39kg - €90 - €2.31/kg;
- 48kg - €107 - €2.23/kg;
- 51kg - €108 - €2.12/kg.