There was “another excellent” entry of cattle at Raphoe Mart on Thursday, February 6th, according to Ann Harkin.
The manager noted that quality cattle met with good demand, with up to €920 over the kg forked out for bullocks, while heifers followed at €845 over.
- Bulls ranged from €2.00/kg to €2.50/kg;
- Bullocks made from €2.00/kg to €2.60/kg;
- Heifers clicked from €2.00/kg to €2.70/kg.
- Bulls over 600 kgs - €645 to €825 over;
- Beef bullocks - €580 to €920 over;
- Store bullocks - €400 to €855 over;
- Beef heifers - €470 to €845 over;
- Store heifers - €350 to €670 over;
- Dry cows - €700 to €1645/hd.