Just over 230 cattle were offered for sale at Blessington Mart on Thursday (March 12th), according to a spokesperson.
Speaking following the general cattle sale, the spokesperson said: “A very good trade for all classes of cattle.”
- Continental store bullocks - €410-€680 over;
- HE/ AA store bullocks - €360-€515 over;
- FR store bullocks - €160-€360 over;
- Continental store heifers - €400-€620 over;
- HE/AA heifers - €280-€420 over;
- Beef cows - €260-€480 over;
- Feeding cows - €100-€250 over.
- FR bulls for export - €10-€50/head;
- FR-cross bulls - €10-€20/head;
- British FR bulls - €50-€115/head;
- HE/AA bulls - €70-€200/head;
- HE/AA heifers - €50-€150/head.