There was a reasonable entry of cattle at Ballinrobe Mart on Wednesday (March 18th), according to Tom McGuire.
The mart manager commented that fewer customers were present due to the ongoing difficulties with Covid-19.
- X2 Charolais - 618kg - €1305.00 or €2.11/kg;
- Limousin-X - 335kg - €900.00 or €2.69/kg;
- Belgian Blue - 445kg - €1035.00 or €2.33/kg;
- Aberdeen Angus-X - 370kg - €1040.00 or €2.81/kg.
- Limousin-X - 655kg - €1450.00 or €2.21/kg;
- Charolais - 475kg - €1140.00 or €2.40/kg;
- X2 Charolais - 418kg - €1050.00 or €2.51/kg.
- Limousin - 655 kg - €1265.00 or €1.90/kg;
- Limousin-X - 285 kg - €885.00 or €3.11/kg.
- Charolais-X - 340 kg - €910.00 or €2.68.
- Limousin cow with a Charolais bull calf at foot - €1740.00
“Sheep numbers were back on last week with the trade also easier,” McGuire added.
- Store lambs - €72.00-€108;
- Factory lambs - €115-€122;
- Fat ewes - €85.00-€112.