A very large sale in Raphoe, according to mart manager, Ann Harkin, with a strong trade on all types and an almost full clearance.
There was a very large entry of sheep at Raphoe Mart on Monday 27th August with a strong trade for all stock with an almost total clearance, according to mart manager, Ann Harkin.
Lambs sold at:
- €65 to €75 for 29-32 kgs
- €75 to €80 for 32-36 kgs
- €80 to €85 for 36-40 kgs
- €84 to €90 for 40-43 kgs
- €90 to €100 for 43-46 kgs
- €100 to €108 for 46-50 kgs
- €108 to €115 for 50-55 kgs
- SHEEP SALE EVERY MONDAY AT 11 A.M.
- CATTLE SALE EVERY THURSDAY AT 11 A.M.