There was a larger number of cattle on offer at Blessington Mart’s cattle sale on Thursday (May 14th) in comparison to previous weeks, according to a mart spokesperson.
Demand remained high for “stock to go to grass.” However, trade remain largely unchanged.
- Beef bullocks +600kg - €550-€715 over;
- Forward store bullocks +500kg - €450-€640 over;
- Store bullocks +400kg - €420-€570 over;
- Store bullocks +300kg - €400-€535 over;
- Beef heifers +500kg - €550-€660 over;
- Store heifers +400kg - €420-€560 over.
Image source: Blessington Mart Ltd \ Facebook