On Saturday (October 27th), weanling bulls sold to an average of €820 (€2.39/kg) up to a top call of €1,180 (3.27/kg), while weanling heifers averaged €738 (€2.39/kg) and topped out at €1,080 (€3.31/kg).
Suckler pairings averaged €1,412 and sold to €2,000, while in-calf cows made an average of €1,592 with up to €2,520 recorded.
- CH - 480kg - €1,180 - €2.46/kg;
- LM - 390kg - €1,135 - €2.91/kg;
- LM - 490kg - €1,100 - €2.25/kg;
- CH - 220kg - €720 - €3.27/kg;
- CH - 290kg - €870 - €3.00/kg;
- CH - 255kg - €760 - €2.98/kg.
- LM - 320kg - €1,060 - €3.31/kg;
- CH - 250kg - €800 - €3.20/kg;
- CH - 280kg - €890 - €3.18/kg;
- CH - 360kg - €1,080 - €2.00/kg;
- BB - 400kg - €1,080 - €2.70/kg;
- LM - 320kg - €1,060 - €3.31/kg.