On Wednesday (November 14th), bullocks made from €2.10 - €2.62/kg and heifers ranged from €2.14 - €2.62/kg, while cows sold from €300 - €1,135.
- CH - 780kg - €1,500 - €1.92/kg;
- CH - 605kg - €1,430 - €2.36/kg;
- CH - 670kg - €1,420 - €2.12/kg;
- LM - 465kg - €1,220 - €2.62/kg;
- LM - 530kg - €1,390 - €2.62/kg;
- LM - 440kg - €1,130 - €2.56/kg.
- LM - 525kg - €1,375 - €2.62/kg;
- CH - 645kg - €1,360 - €2.11/kg;
- LM - 585kg - €1,305 - €2.23/kg;
- LM - 440kg - €1,110 - €2.51/kg;
- CH - 520kg - €1,300 - €2.50/kg;
- LM - 515kg - €1,280 - €2.49/kg.
On Saturday (November 10th), weanling bulls pushed from €2.22 - €3.26/kg, while weanling heifers varied from €2.37 - €3.20/kg.
In other rings, suckler pairings fetched from €1,000 up to a top call of €2,360, while in-calf cows went under the hammer from €1,160 - €1,720 and calves peaked at €400/head.
- LM - 425kg - €1,120 - €2.64/kg;
- CH - 520kg - €1,100 - €2.12/kg;
- CH - 430kg - €1,100 - €2.56/kg;
- CH - 270kg - €880 - €3.26/kg;
- CH - 295kg - €920 - €3.12/kg;
- CH - 265kg - €800 - €2.03/kg.
- LM - 440kg - €990 - €2.25/kg;
- LM - 430kg - €990 - €2.30/kg;
- CH - 390kg - €950 - €2.44/kg;
- LM - 250kg - €800 - €3.20/kg;
- BB - 305kg - €950 - €3.12/kg;
- LM - 275kg - €850 - €3.09/kg.