On Saturday (November 24th), weanling bulls made €2.42/- €3.24/kg and weanling heifers climbed from €2.33/kg up to €3.30/kg, while a top call of €585 was recorded in the calf ring.
Suckler pairings from a base of €1,020 up to €1,950, while in-calve cows ranged from €560-€1,200.
- CH - 480kg - €1,150 - €2.40/kg;
- CH - 420kg - €1,135 - €2.70/kg;
- CH - 400kg - €1,100 - €2.75/kg;
- CH - 270kg - €875 - €3.24/kg;
- CH - 310kg - €1,000 - €3.23/kg;
- LM - 350kg - €1,070 - €3.06/kg.
- LM - 445kg - €1,500 - €3.30/kg;
- LM - 405kg - €1,200 - €2.96/kg;
- LM - 440kg - €1,015 - €2.31/kg;
- LM - 285kg - €855 - €3.00/kg;
- CH - 230kg - €680 - €2.96/kg;
- LM - 285kg - €840 - €2.95/kg.
Image source: Ballinasloe Co-operative Livestock Mart \ File Photo.