There was a smaller entry of cattle at Raphoe Mart on Thursday, January 13th, according to Anne Harkin.
“Although smaller, cattle remain in great demand especially quality cattle with bidding brisk for these. Farmers, agents and feedlot buyers battle to secure quality around the ring.”
- Bulls made from €2.00/kg to €2.70/kg;
- Bullocks fetched from €2.00/kg to €2.50/kg;
- Heifers clicked from €2.00/kg to €2.80/kg.
- Bulls over 600 kgs - €550 to €785 over;
- Beef bullocks - €600 to €800 over;
- Store bullocks - €450 to €780 over;
- Beef heifers - €480 to €990 over;
- Store heifers - €350 to €635 over;
- Dry cows - €675 to €1480 each.