A ‘truly outstanding roadside farm extending to c 95-acre’ is for sale by public auction on Friday, August 16th at 3 pm.
The property – which is located at Bridgeland West, Rathcormac, Co. Cork – will go under the hammer at Grand Hotel, Fermoy unless previously sold.
- 3-column haybarn with lean-to;
- 5-column slatted shed with integrated cattle crush;
- Central roadway;
- Mains and natural water supply;
- Bound by the River Bride & Cottage River;
- Mains electricity;
- Extensive road frontage to the N8 & Glenville Road - "Possible future development potential subject to planning permission.” stated its joint selling agents - Richard Ryan - GVM Auctioneers and Dick Barry & Son, Fermoy.
“The land is all top-quality sound and level suited to any type of farming. The farm is very well laid out with excellent road frontage and access to two public roads.”
“This is, without doubt, one of the finest farms to come to the market in this area in recent times.” the joint selling agents concluded.
For further information, please contact Richard Ryan - GVM Auctioneers, Kilmallock – 063-98555 or Dick Barry & Son, Fermoy – 025-31577.
Image source: Dick Barry and Son \ Website