Thursday, February 6th saw just over 220 cattle go under the hammer at Blessington Mart.
A mart spokesperson reported that all classes met with a good trade, with prices for quality bullocks and heifers up €30-€50/head on previous weeks.
- Beef and forward-store bullocks - €620-€900 over;
- Store bullocks over 500kgs - €560-€860 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €440-€685 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €380-€570 over;
- Beef heifers - €520-€780 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €400-€585 over;
- Store heifers over 300kgs - €345-€515 over;
- Beef cows - €420-€670 over;
- Feeding cows - €160-€380 over.