There was a steady trade for all classes at Blessington Mart on Thursday (March 19th), according to a mart spokesperson.
They noted that over 164 cattle were on offer with 'grass' buyers out in force.
- Continental store bullocks - €420 - €640 over;
- HE/AA store bullocks - €300 - €480 over;
- Friesian store bullocks - €140 - €325 over;
- Continental store heifers - €400 - €600 over;
- HE/AA heifers - €310 - €435 over;
- Fat cows - €190 to €480 over;
- Feeding cows - €100 to €190 over.
- Friesian bulls for export - €20 - €60/head;
- Stronger Friesian bulls - €70 - €160/head;
- Friesian cross bulls - €5 - €20 per head;
- HE/AA bulls - €100 - €280/head;
- HE/AA heifers - €80 - €165/head.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook