Some 342 cattle and 41 calves passed through the ring at Blessington Mart on Thursday (October 3rd), according to a spokesperson.
“A very good trade for nice-quality store bullocks; plainer cattle a little harder sold.”
- Store bullocks over 500kg - €500-€645 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €425-€580 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €325-€550 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €380-€525 over;
- Store heifers over 300kg - €275-€460 over;
- Beef and butcher heifers - €460-€640 over;
- Beef cows - €260-€480 over;
- Feeding cows - €100-€250 over.
- FR bulls - €40-€100/head;
- HE and AA bulls - €120-€240/head;
- HE and AA heifers - €160-€185/head;
- Continental bulls - €160-€350/head;
- Continental heifers - €160-€280/head.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook