Some 347 cattle and 32 calves were offered for sale at Blessington Mart on Thursday (October 31st), according to a spokesperson.
“Good, steady trade for both bullocks and heifers; cull cow trade a little easier this week.” the spokesperson outlined.
- Beef and forward-store bullocks - €500-€760 over;
- Store bullocks over 500kgs - €460-€685 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €400-€625 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €300-€500 over;
- Beef heifers - €480-€680 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €365-€540 over;
- Store heifers over 300kgs - €300-€485 over;
- Beef cows - €200-€530 over;
- Feeding cows - €/kg to €200 over.
- FR bulls - €40-€80/head;
- HE/AA bulls - €90-€200/head;
- HE/AA heifers - €70-€140/head;
- Continental bulls - €120-€260/head.