Some 352 cattle and 41 calves passed through the ring at Blessington Mart on Thursday (October 17th), according to a spokesperson.
“A good trade for good quality lots; plainer-types were harder sold.” the spokesperson said.
- Beef and forward-store bullocks - €510-€820 over;
- Store bullocks over 500kgs - €430-€715 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs – €350-€580 over;
- Beef heifers - €460-€760 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €350-€540 over;
- Store heifers over 300kgs - €280-€400 over;
- Beef cows - €260-€600 over;
- Feeding cows up to €200 over.
- FR bulls - €30-€80/head;
- HE and AA bulls - €80-€200/head;
- HE and AA heifers - €70-€160/head;
- Continental bulls - €120-€280/head.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook