Thursday, January 9th saw a small entry of cattle go under the hammer at Blessington Mart’s first sale of 2020.
A spokesperson reported a “very lively trade” for cows, beef bullocks and heifers.
- Store bullocks over 500kgs - €500-€680 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €380-€600 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €300-€530 over;
- Beef heifers - €480-€600 over;
- Beef cows - €300-€530 over;
- Feeding cows - €100-€280 over.
- FR calves - €40-€80/head;
- Stronger FR bulls - €120-€280/head;
- HE/AA bulls - €140-€280 over;
- HE/AA heifers - €140-€235 over.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook