Just over 160 cattle passed through the ring at Blessington Mart on Thursday, February 13th, according to a spokesperson.
“A very good trade for all classes – especially good store cattle.” the spokesperson explained.
- Beef and forward-store bullocks - €630-€940 over;
- Continental store bullocks - €460-€800;
- HE/AA store bullocks - €380-€520 over;
- Beef heifers - €520-€840 over;
- Continental store heifers - €430-€685 over;
- HE/AA heifers - €380-€515 over;
- Beef cows - €300-€575 over;
- Feeding cows - €160-€300 over.
- FR bulls - €50-€110/head;
- FR-cross bulls - €10-€40/head;
- Smaller FR bulls - €30-€70/head;
- HE/AA bulls - €80-€200/head;
- HE/AA heifers - €60-€150/head.