168 cattle passed through the ring at Blessington Mart on Thursday (August 15th), according to a mart spokesperson.
“A good lively trade for all classes of cattle, with a lot of customers for the smaller types.”
- Store bullocks over 500kgs - €460-€660 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs - €365-€500 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs - €300-€435 over;
- Store and beef heifers - €470-€670 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs - €350-€525 over;
- Store heifers over 300kgs - €300-€385 over;
- Beef cows - €270-€600 over;
- Feeding cows - €100-€270 over.
- FR bulls - €65-€120/head;
- Hereford and Aberdeen-Angus bulls - €90-€175/head;
- Hereford and Aberdeen-Angus heifers - €75-€150/head.
Image source: Blessington Mart \ Facebook