Cattle numbers were similar to last week in Ballinrobe on Wednesday (October 3rd), according to Tom McGuire - Manager.
He noted that plenty of customers were present for quality stock; however, plainer types remained difficult to sell.
- A Charolais-X - 565 kg - €1555 or €2.75 per kg;
- A Limousin - 515 kg - €1135 or €2.20 per kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus-X - 435 kg - €1100 or €2.53 per kg.
- A Charolais - 590 kg - €1470 or €2.49 per kg;
- 3 Aberdeen Angus - 440 kg - €1130 or €2.57 per kg;
- A Charolais-X - 385 kg - €1090 or €2.83 per kg.
- Cull Cows: A Limousin - 675 kg - €1440 or €2.13 per kg;
- Weanling Bulls: A Charolais - 330 kg - €1120 or €3.39 per kg;
- Weanling Heifers: A Limousin-X - 365 kg - €1035 or €2.84 per kg.
Store lambs made from €66-€90; fat ewes pushed from €72.-€88 and ewe lambs were ranged from €87-€116.
Wednesday, October 10th - A Special Continental Heifer sale and Weanling sales will continue each Monday for the Autumn period.
Pre- booking for Weanlings takes place each Thursday from 9 am and Cattle on Friday from 9am on (094 95 41140).
Aurivo Livestock Mart wishes to advise sellers that all cattle must be penned by 10 am at the latest.