Another big show of cattle in Ballinrobe on Wednesday (November 28th), with sheep numbers holding up well also, according to Tom McGuire - Manager.
- A Charolais-X - 595 kg - €1500 or €2.52/kg;
- 3 Limousin-X sold together - 575 kg - €1335 or €2.32/kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus 485 kg - €1070 or €2.21/kg;
- 2 Limousin sold together - 415kg - €995 or €2.40/kg.
- A Charolais-X - 455 kg - €1165 or €2.66/kg;
- A Charolais - 577 kg - €1245 or €2.16/kg;
- A Limousin - 380 kg - €1040 or €2.74/kg.
Dry Cows & Suckler Pairings
- Dry cows: A HEX - 755 kg - €1240 or €1.64/kg;
- Suckler Pairings: A second-calf Charolais cow with bull calf at foot - €1600.
- Bulls: A Charolais-X - 315 kg - €850 or €2.70/kg;
- Heifers: A Limousin-X - 355 kg - €835 or €2.35/kg.
Sheep numbers are holding up very well with the trade a little bit firmer, Tom McGuire outlined.
Store lambs made €66-€90; ewe lambs sold from €87 to a top call of €110 and fat ewes pushed from €66-€94.
All upcoming sheep and cattle sales can be viewed on the mart’s website or Facebook page.
Pre-booking every Friday on - 094 95 41140 from 9 am - Aurivo Livestock Mart wishes to advise sellers that all cattle must be penned by 10 am at the latest.