In keeping with a typical summer sale cattle numbers were on par with previous weeks at Ballinrobe on Wednesday (July 3rd) while sheep numbers are increasing each week” according to a spokesperson.
- LMX - 560 kg - €1320 - €2.36/kg;
- CHX - 470 kg - €1180 - €2.51/kg;
- LMX - 360 kg - €890 - €2.47/kg;
- 2 AA - 267 kg - €620 - €2.32/kg.
- LMX - 595 kg - €1250.00 - €2.10/kg;
- BBX - 410 kg - €880.00 - €2.15/kg;
- CHX - 435 kg - €925.00 - €2.15/kg.
Weanling bull went to a LMX - 285 kg reached €690.00 - €2.42/kg.
Dry cows went to a LMX - 960kg - €1645 - €1.71/kg.
Suckler pairings - An AAX cow with bull calf at foot went under the hammer at €1500
"Sheep numbers were up slightly on last week with store lambs a strong trade as prices achieved from €75.00 to €90.00"
- Factory lambs moved from €90.00 to €110;
- Cull Ewes made up to €110;
- Hogget Ewe with a young lamb at foot made a €150.
Image source: Ballinrobe Mart \ Facebook