Cattle numbers were again similar to previous weeks at Ballinrobe Mart on Wednesday (August 14th), while sheep numbers are continuing to increase each week, according to Tom McGuire - manager.
- A Charolais-X - 525 kg - €1105 or €2.10/kg;
- A Limousin-X - 490 kg - €1080 or €2.20/kg;
- A Charolais-X - 445 kg -€950 or €2.13/kg;
- An Aberdeen-Angus-X - 350 kg - €700 or €2.00/kg.
- A Limousin-X - 505 kg - €1050 or €1.91/kg;
- A Charolais-X - 485 kg - €1075 or €2.22/KG;
- A Limousin-X 435 kg made €920.00 or €2.11/kg.
Weanling bulls: A Limousin-X - 390 kg - €920 or €2.11/kg;
Dry cows: A Belgian Blue-X - 800 kg - €1410 or €1.76/kg.
Store lambs met with a steady trade; these ranged from €74-€102, while ewe lambs went under the hammer from €88-€128.