Cattle and sheep numbers were similar to the previous week at Ballinrobe on Wednesday (June 12th), according to Tom McGuire.
- 2 Charolais-X - 570 kg - €1340 or €2.35/kg;
- A Limousin-X - 375 kg - €1005 or €2.68/kg;
- A Charolais-X - 330 kg - €1105 or €3.35/kg.
- A Charolais-X - 540 kg - €1090.00 or €2.02/kg;
- 2 Limousin-X sold together - 435 kg - €1000 or €2.30/kg;
- A Charolais-X - 430 kg - €1140 or €2.65 per kg.
- Weanling Bulls: A Limousin-X - 345 kg - €915 or €2.65/kg;
Cull cows and suckler pairings:
- Dry cows: A Charolais-X - 740 kg - €1575 or €2.12/kg;
- Suckler Pairings: A Charolais-X cow with Charolais bull calf at foot - €1710.
Sheep numbers were similar to last week, the manager outlined; spring lambs fetched up to €132 and a ewe with a couple ranged from €225 to €245.