There was a larger entry of cattle and sheep at Ballinrobe Mart on Wednesday (July 24th), according to Tom McGuire – Manager.
- A Limousin-X - 555 kg - €1310 or €2.36/kg (main image);
- A Charolais - 490 kg - €1185 or €2.42/kg;
- A Belgian-Blue-X - 395 kg - €1075 or €2.72/kg;
- 3 Aberdeen Angus sold together - 335 kg - €965 or €2.88/kg.
- A Charolais-X - 555 kg - €1265 or €2.28/kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus-X - 485 kg - €1105 or €2.28/kg;
- A Belgian Blue - 370 kg - €945 or €2.55/kg.
- Weanling bulls: A Limousin-X - 370 kg - €945 or €2.55/kg.
Dry cows and suckler pairings:
- Cull cows: A Charolais-X - 875 kg - €1560 or €1.78/kg;
- Suckler pairings: A Limousin-X cow with bull calf at foot - €1440.
[Sale-topping cull cow]
Over 1,200 sheep were offered for sale at the Mayo-based venue on Wednesday; store lambs ranged from €72-€98, while factory lambs made from €97-€119 and cull ewes climbed to €115.
Image source: Aurivo Ballinrobe Mart