Cattle and sheep numbers are increasing each week at Ballinrobe as the Autumn period emerges, according to Tom McGuire.
- A Charolais-X 545 kg - €1,265 or €2.32/kg;
- A Limousin-X 445 kg - €1,145 or €2.57/kg;
- A PTX 345 kg - €890 or €2.58/kg.
- A Charolais-X 565 kg - €1,280 or €2.27/kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus-X 455 kg - €1,100 or €2.42/kg;
- A Limousin 368 kg - €955 or €2.60/kg.
- Weanling Bulls: Charolais 282 kg - €805 or €2.76/kg.
- Dry Cows: Limousin - 630 kg - €1,325 or €2.10/kg
- A Limousin-cross cow with Charolais bull calf at foot - €1,850.
Sheep numbers are increasing each week with numerous customers actively securely store lambs; these ranged from €86-€112.
Fat Ewes clicked from €87-€115 and butcher lambs fetched from €110-€125.
Breeding sales will continue each Friday with special designated sales on Saturday.
Aurivo Livestock Mart wishes to advise sellers that all cattle must be penned by 12 noon at the latest. Customers are thanked for their co- operation.Pre- booking for cattle each Friday - (094 95 41140).