Cattle numbers were similar to the previous sale at Ballinrobe on Wednesday (August 7th) while sheep numbers are continuing to increase, according to Tom McGuire - Manager.
- A Limousin - 545 kg - €1210 or €2.22/kg;
- A Limousin- X - 475 kg - €1000 or €2.10/kg;
- An Aberdeen Angus-X - 360 kg - €700 or €1.94/kg;
- A Charolais - 290 kg - €585 or €2.01/kg.
- A Charolais-X - 505 kg - €1200 or €2.38/kg;
- A Limousin-X - 420 kg - €1020 or €2.43/kg;
- A Charolais-X - 360 kg - €910or €2.52/kg.
- Weanling bulls: A SIX - 410 kg - €780 or €1.90/kg.
- A Charolais - 690 kg - €1245 or €1.80/kg.
Sheep numbers were up slightly on the previous sale, with a steady trade, according to McGuire; store lambs clicked from €73-€100; ewe lambs ranged from €90-€125.