On Wednesday (September 26th), bullocks sold from €2.17-€2.66/kg and heifers fetched from €2.11-€2.98/kg, while cull cows pushed from €570-€1,490.
- LM - 810kg - €1,720 - €2.12/kg;
- CH - 790kg - €1,700 - €2.15/kg;
- CH - 755kg - €1,585 - €2.10/kg;
- LM - 400kg - €1,065 - €2.66/kg;
- LM - 380kg - €1,010 - €2.65/kg;
- LM - 420kg - €1,100 - €2.62/kg.
- LM - 570kg - €1,700 - €2.98/kg;
- LM - 545kg - €1,515 - €2.78/kg
- LM - 660kg - €1,470 - €2.23/kg;
- LM - 460kg - €1,300 - €2.82/kg;
- LM - 495kg - €1,285 - €2.59/kg;
- LM - 345kg - €865 - €2.50/kg.
On Saturday (September 22nd), weanling bulls made from €2.55-€3.33/kg; weanling heifers clicked from €2.36-€3.00/kg and cows and calves went under the hammer from €575-€2,000.
In-calf cows varied from €950-€,520, while a top call of €460 was recorded in the calf ring.
- LM - 510kg - €1,260 - €2.47/kg;
- CH - 470kg - €1,250 - €2.66/kg;
- CH - 480kg - €1,250 - €2.60/kg;
- CH - 240kg - €800 - €3.33/kg;
- CH - 245kg - €800 - €3.27/kg;
- CH - 330kg - €1,030 - €3.12/kg.
- CH - 425kg - €1,090 - €2.57/kg;
- BB - 385kg - €1,070 - €2.78/kg;
- BA - 395kg - €1,020 - €2.58/kg;
- SI - 215kg - €645 - €3.00/kg;
- SI - 220kg - €625 - €2.84/kg;
- CH - 280kg - €780 - €2.78/kg.