On Saturday (October 20th), weanling bulls fetched from €2.40-€3.33/kg, with an average price of €826 up to a top call of €1,20 recorded.
Weanling heifers made from €2.39/kg-€3.10/kg, with an average price of €735 and a top price of €1,130.
Moving to the suckler ring, suckler pairings sold to an average of €1,300 as they went under the hammer from €860-€1,790 and springers ranged from €520-€1,810, with an average price of €1,258 reported.
In the calf rings, bull calves sold to an average price of €375 up to a maximum of €400, while heifers clicked up to €430, with an average of €356 recorded.
- CH - 420kg - €1,200 - €2.86/kg;
- CH - 510kg - €1,190 - €2.33/kg;
- CH - 440kg - €1,165 - €2.64/kg;
- CH - 255kg - €850 - €3.33/kg;
- CH - 260kg - €820 - €3.15/kg;
- Ch - 355kg - €1,050 - €3.13/kg.
- CH - 415kg - €1,130 - €2.72/kg;
- LM - 430kg - €1,120 - €2.61/kg;
- CH - 405kg - €1,110 - €2.74/kg;
- LM - 235kg - €730 - €3.11/kg;
- LM - 290kg - €900 - €3.10/kg
- CH - 240kg - €725 - €3.07/kg.