On Wednesday (October 10th), bullocks ranged from €2.24-€2.71/lg; heifers pushed from €2.15-2.73/kg and cows sold from €630-€1,460 at Ballinasloe Mart.
- CHX - 665kg - €1,715 - €2.58/kg;
- CH - 710kg - €1,710 - €2.41/kg;
- CH - 665kg - €1,700 - €2.57/kg.
- LM - 510kg - €1,380 - €2.70;
- LM - 365kg - €690 - €2.63/kg;
- CH - 495kg - €1,300 - €2.63/kg.
- LM - 600kg - €1,390 - €2.31/kg;
- LM - 590kg - €1,350 - €2.29/kg;
- LM - 525kg - €1,345 - €2.56/kg;
- CH - 395kg - €1,080 - €2.73/kg;
- BB - 470kg - €1,220 - €2.60/kg;
- CH - 440kg - €1,100 - €2.56/kg.
On Saturday, (October 5th), weanling bulls fetched from €2.53-€3.40/kg and weanling heifers made from €2.35-€2.93/kg, while a top call of €550 was recorded in the calf ring.
Moving to the other categories, springers ranged from €1,040-€1,620/head, while suckler pairings went under the hammer from €800-€2,000.
- SI - 520kg - €1,165 - €2.24/kg;
- LM - 545kg - €1,120 - €2.06/kg;
- SI - 515kg - €1,115 - €2.17/kg;
- CH - 275kg - €935 - €3.40/kg;
- CH - 305kg - €995 - €3.26/kg;
- CH - 270kg - €865 - €3.20/kg.
- LM - 445KG - €1,000 - €2.25/kg;
- LM - 485kg - €990 - €2.04/kg;
- BAX - 390kg - €980 - €2.51/kg;
- CH - 300kg - €880 - €2.93/kg;
- LM - 315kg - €910 - €2.89./kg;
- CH - 260kg - €750 - €2.89/kg.