On Wednesday (October 3rd), bullocks ranged from €2.15-€2.63/kg; heifers climbed from €2.20-€2.53/kg and cows pushed from €660-€1,295.
- LM - 695kg - €1,490 - €2.15/kg;
- CH - 655kg - €1,485 - €2.20/kg;
- CH - 620kg - €1,485 - €2.40/kg;
- LM - 400kg - €1,050 - €2.63/kg;
- LM - 420kg - €1,100 - €2.62/kg;
- LM - 415kg - €1,080 - €2.60/kg.
- LM - 710kg - €1,590 - €2.24/kg;
- CH - 655kg - €1,560 - €2.38/kg;
- CH - 645kg - €1,380 - €2.14/kg;
- LM - 425kg - €1,075 - €2.53/kg;
- LM - 385kg - €950 - €2.47/kg;
- LM - 390kg - €955 - €2.44/kg.
On Saturday, (September 29th), weanling bulls fetched from €2.55-€3.33/kg; weanling heifers made from €2.20-€2.87/kg and suckler pairings ranged from €1,130-€1,770.
Springers pushed from €690-€1,040 and a top call of €520 was recorded in the calf ring.
- CH - 665kg - €1,350 - €2.03/kg;
- CH - 380kg - €1,210 - €3.18/kg;
- SI - 480kg - €1,190 - €2.48/kg;
- LM - 225kg - €850 - €3.33/kg
- CH - 300kg - €1,000 - €3.33/kg;
- CH - 285kg - €950 - €3.33/kg.
- CH - 425kg - €1,005 - €2.37/kg;
- CH - 445kg - €1,000 - €2.25/kg;
- BB - 415kg - €990 - €2.39/kg;
- LM - 270kg - €775 - €2.87/kg;
- CH - 320kg - €900 - €2.81/kg;
- CH - 345kg - €970 - €2.81/kg.