Saturday, August 15th saw "another large" turnout of stock at Headford Mart with a 98% clearance, according to Joe Wynne.
- Bullocks ranged from €1.39-€2.74/kg or €160-€820 over the kg - Top price over the kg – a LMX - 560kg - €1380 - €2.46/kg and top price per kg – a LMX - 405kg - €1110 - €2.74/kg.
- Heifers went under the hammer from €1.48-€2.64/kg or €195-€815 over the kg - Top price over kg – a CHX - 595kg - €1410 - €2.37/kg and top price per kg – a LMX - 360kg - €950 - €2.64/kg.
- Weanling heifers climbed from €2.00- €2.83/kg or €275-€550 over the kg - Top price per kg and over kg – a LMX – Lmx - 300kg - €850 - €2.83/kg.
- Weanling bulls fetched from €1.50-€2.81/kg or €125-€570 over the kg - Top price over the kg – a LMX - 330kg - €900 - €2.73/kg and top price per kg – a CHX - 270kg - €760 - €2.81/kg.
- Cull cows pushed from €870 to €1390 for a 14-year-old BAX, 800kg.
- Suckler pairs sold from €1100 to €1300.
Lambs ranged from €69-€146 or €1.79-€2.95/kg.
- 39kg - €115 - €2.95/kg;
- 51kg - €146, €2.86/kg;
- 50kg - €144 - €2.88/kg;
- 49kg - €138 - €2.82/kg.
- Cull ewes sold from €50-€110;
- Breeding ewes made from €80-€146;
- Ewe hoggets went under the hammer from €100 to €194.