Trade remained similar to last week at Raphoe Mart on Thursday (June 18th), according to Ann Harkin.
The mart manager reported another great entry of cattle which were sold under Covid-19 restrictions.
“Quality cattle in great demand and bidding brisk for these.”
“Plainer lots are more difficult to sell, although AA-bred cattle remain easily sold.” Harkin added.
- Bulls/bullocks - €1.70/kg-€2.60/kg;
- Heifers - €1.90/kg-€2.70/kg;
- Fat cows - €660-€1630/head.
- Bulls over 600 kgs - €680 to €990 over;
- Beef bullocks - €580 to €700 over;
- Beef heifers - €450 to €715 over;
- Store heifers - €300 to €625 over.