You claim that road frontage is your unique selling point.
- You have an image of you in a tractor cab or on-farm on your profile;
- You tell interested parties that you do not have a brother or he is not interested in farming;
- You have a farm-related punt in your bio;
- Most of your chat-up lines are farming-orientated;
- You claim that road frontage is your unique selling point;
- You’re always asked about the size of your farm;
- Non-rural-based matches will ask you basic questions about farming;
- You drop hints that you need a calving, lambing, herding or milking assistant.
Send your suggestions to – email@example.com