Your dealer boots and quilted jacket are no longer gathering dust...
- You are back into a weekly routine attending sales up to six-days-per-week;
- Your dealer boots and quilted jacket are no longer gathering dust;
- The palms of your hands are now filled with scribbles (covered with lot numbers);
- A biro is a must-have once again;
- Evenings after mart sales are now spent evaluating the trade with your friends via phone;
- Your vehicle (jeep or livestock lorry) has become a mobile office to store cattle cards/passport.
Send your comments to - firstname.lastname@example.org